You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the following documents and forms. Click on the link below for this free download!
Follow the steps below or click here to make the switch!
Step 1: Open a checking account with Labette Bank.
- Go to the nearest Labette Bank location to open an account. During this time we will help set up your on-line banking and bill pay accounts.
Step 2: Stop using your former account.
- Be sure to leave sufficient funds in your former checking account until all outstanding checks and automatic payments have cleared
- Once everything has cleared your account, simply bring your former checks and debit card into Labette Bank and we will shred them for you.
Step 3: Change your Direct Deposits
- Stop in any Labette Bank branch and grab a Flex Switch Kit . Inside, you will find everything you need to switch to Labette Bank, including the necessary letter to change your direct deposits to Labette Bank
- Or, Click Here to print out the Flex Switch Kit.
Step 4: Change your Automatic Payments
- Stop in any Labette Bank branch and grab a Flex Switch Kit . Inside, you will find everything you need to switch to Labette Bank, including the necessary letter to change your automatic payments to Labette Bank
- Or, Click Here to print out the Flex Switch Kit. It inclueds a list of helpful phone numbers and websites, as well as a check list of the most common Automatic Payment and Direct Deposits.
Step 5: Close your former bank account
Finally! You can say "good-bye" to your former bank, and "hello" to Labette Bank!